Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brinin my bike in today to get some things sorted out.... right blinker blew as soon aas i brought it home from the dealer... damn 2bro F/E sucks... all them posts on the net were right.

Also gotta try to settle a problem with how much he charged me... said one thing and wrote another. im dumb and signed lol.

but a verbal aggrement is just as binding and we had one before i signed.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
yeah ya gota watch those dealers cuz they'll say whatever it takes to get ur name on the dotted line, tuff luck about the blinker tho hope ya get it all sorted out

·
Registered
68 Posts
They did the same to me. They told me my bike only had a 1,000 miles. But the next day when they delivered it the keys said 3,500 miles:confused. And they charged me to much:coocoo. But they added a very cheap helmet:kicknuts

·
Registered
992 Posts
brinin my bike in today to get some things sorted out.... right blinker blew as soon aas i brought it home from the dealer... damn 2bro F/E sucks... all them posts on the net were right.

Also gotta try to settle a problem with how much he charged me... said one thing and wrote another. im dumb and signed lol.

but a verbal aggrement is just as binding and we had one before i signed.
why dont you like the exhaust

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
why dont you like the exhaust
i LOVE it... its the fender eliminater (F/E) that is the problem.. the directionals blew out from the dealer to my house. Thats what they are fixin. They use cheep bulbs or something the dealer said they had 4 others that had the same problem... probbly cheep bulb + viberations = blown bulb

everything looks good... my dad went with me and was tellin me that if this guy pisses him off and trys to be shady and bullshit him he might knock him out :bitchslap... lol remember son he hit me first

i dunno if i posted anything but the dealer fucked me with the price... charged me 1k more than he should.

I got him down to 7999 for the bike in november. Add in the exaust (600) labor and the seat cover and we were lookin at 8,999ish

then the usual dealer fee and this and that and the warrenty
but when he 'added' it he put the price as 8999 and then added all that shit to it... i thought he put 8999 cuz of tax... like tax for exaust and the seat cover... make it easy and just write 8999 instead of 7,999 and add it all seperately

well in the end he basicly charged me twice for the pipe and everything and fucked the taxes up so he owed me almost 100 for taxes and then 1000 for his 'mistake'

seems to me its the honost way to rob someone... nice cover up if you ask me. If any questions are asked he got a legit way out... its just a mistake

then again i signed the paper without really payin attention... i was just excited to get my bike :dunno

just be careful everyone... dont get too excited about your sexy bikes and make mistakes like i did....

at least the guy isnt being hard about anything and is gonna look over everything and obvi give me my loot.

dunno about dealing with that dealership in 5 years or so when i want to upgrade to a zx10 or whatever if i stick with kawi... the new 10 looks ugly... that r1 is callin my name... and everyone elses too im sure

·
Registered
654 Posts
Thats no good about what happened. I bought my 07 ZX6R about three weeks ago now and the dealership was great!! They gave me a good trade in on my 749 and even chucked a free leather jacket in with the new Ninja. But I have heard some complete horror stories about some dealerships. Good luck with everything mate.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
never trust a dealer of any kind

·
Registered
992 Posts
my rt light blew i about a month they are small bulbs ..pain in the ass to change..i keep extra bulbs in the trunk...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I love the place I got my bikes, there are a couple of dick-weasel salesmen, but they have some alright guys. if your in the Portland, OR area, got to motosport hillsboro. or doc browns for parts. that guy is amazing.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ahhh i am in RI so thats no good lol.

yeah there was only one sales guy at this place and i dunno if he was just a retard or tryin to screw me.

the 2 bro fender eliminator is getting replaced... all the bulbs or they are getting some new one from them with better lights or what ever. No biggie i dont even care about that...

its the 1,098.43 they overcharged me that was all i wanted

the guy couldnt even argue cuz he charged me tax on labor so no matter what he said we had him. he messed the whole order up... prob just to screw me or maybe he is THAT dumb... who knows.

it wont change who i buy from... who ever got the best deal got my business... you guys think getting the extended warr. was a good idea? i was afraid after hearing the biked drop valves into the cyl. or what ever

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
for anyone in VA, Motorcycle Factory Inc is a rocking good dealership, great prices, good people etc:thumbup

1 - 16 of 16 Posts