Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow that daytona 200 was a good race. Kawasaki 1 & 2, wait a go boys!, team green is going to have their best year ever. I just have a feeling about this season or maybe my mind is starting to go :coocoo , but anyway I'll be cheering for them none the less. How about it boys and girls, what are your predictions. Can team green pull out a championship this season!. Let's find out!.:cheers

·
Registered
503 Posts
Yeah, go team green!
What's going on? They only went and won a WSS race in Austrailia too last weekend. This new ZX6R seems pretty good!
Let's hope the MOTOGP boys can pull their finger out.....

·
Registered
584 Posts
Very glad to see the ZX-6R with the top two spots, Would of been a great race if Honda would have mapped right!
My thoughts exactly, as far as we know they only won by attrition at this point. Although, they did well in super sport also. Completely different bikes of course, but both 600's. I think they will do well in Super Sport for sure, but Extreme only time will tell at this point. I am interested to see what Hacking can do in Superbike if he can ride without crashing. Let's hope his days of leading a race for 7 laps and then crashing are over. I know he blamed May for starting the chain reaction that took him out and then caused him to take out Yates. Should be a good season. Would be really nice to see somebody at least get up there and challenge Spies.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Akira Yanagawa – Team Kawasaki: Fourth Place at Daytona

"I didn’t expect this result so I’m very happy. Sorry for all the guys that crashed, but this is life."

What a great attitude.:cheesy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts