·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case anyone would like to donate for the families of the two fallen racers on July 19th at Laguna Seca.

Bernat martinez Mas by Michelle A Lindsay - GoFundMe

Reaching out to the Road Racing community... One of the greatest things about this sport is the sense of community and the way we can and do all rally around each other.
A nuestra comunidad de motociclistas de carrera... Una de las mejores cosas acerca de este deporte es el sentido de companerismo y la manera en la que nos ayudamos unos a otros.

This official go-fund-me site has been created to accept donations to assist Bernat's girlfriend Marieta (traveling to and at every race with him) and his Family in this trying time. Road Racing suffered a great loss of two riders on Sunday July 19th at Laugna Seca. R.I.P. Bernat Martinez, your presence and determination will be greatly missed and not forgotten.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I see no need to support the family of rivas's.. definitely not supporting martinez's girlfriend...
Smh.. how about supporting a soldier or marine 's (family) that gave their life for our country.. people's priorities are so fucked up, it's sickening.. everybody wants a fucking handout..even if it wasn't earned.
Semper fucking fidelis

·
Super Moderator
13,321 Posts
I see no need to support the family of rivas's.. definitely not supporting martinez's girlfriend...
Smh.. how about supporting a soldier or marine 's (family) that gave their life for our country.. people's priorities are so fucked up, it's sickening.. everybody wants a fucking handout..even if it wasn't earned.
Semper fucking fidelis
But you're not bitter right?

:O

Ey3

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Semper fucking fidelis
You are free to do as you wish. :). Thank you for voicing your opinion.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Reaper is one of my favorite shows. I'm afraid it ended far too early.

I bet if you publicized the family of Marines on Go Fund Me they would be helped as readily as the guys on two wheels. This happens to be a two wheel forum, but there are a lot of patriots here that appreciate the armed service members' price paid.

jimundascores

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nobody is asking you to donate. I posted this thread simply to inform those of us who had a connection to this incident. Please do not disrespect the fallen riders or their families just like you would not do that to a fallen soldier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts