Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you people who live in australia are lucky, i think i will move down there with you.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Come on down!

Your the next contestant on the Price is Right!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Yep, gotta love good old Oz. You are more than welcome to join us all down here.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Move to sunny Melbourne guys!! need more people to ride with i do.. Its a sunny 27 today and not a cloud in the sky

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's 27 here too

lol.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Damn all you people with sun and warmth, winter sucks.

·
Premium Member
8,203 Posts
Well winter is nice compared to the summers we have here. Frostbite might suck but trying to stay cool in 100+ temps has proven to be quite challenging. The way I see it, I can layer up to get warm which also adds more protection. But when it's hot, getting cool is impossible and a lot of protective armor gets sacrificed. Even textile jackets can be suffocating in the dead of summer.

Of course there are always the little things like the misfit sprinklers in the shrubbery on the side of the roads misfiring and hitting the freeway instead of the plants. While everyone else is steering away from them I'm all for going right through them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
cali is having some nice days thesse days and man im loving it. but its soppost to rai next week. man im sad.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Iff i had the money etc id move down oz tommorow.hate britain.dumping ground of the world and always crap weather ....:rant

·
Registered
36 Posts
well i soppost it could be a learning experience

·
Registered
900 Posts
Well winter is nice compared to the summers we have here. Frostbite might suck but trying to stay cool in 100+ temps has proven to be quite challenging. The way I see it, I can layer up to get warm which also adds more protection. But when it's hot, getting cool is impossible and a lot of protective armor gets sacrificed. Even textile jackets can be suffocating in the dead of summer.
QUOTE]

Think of the pounds you can lose sweating your arse off in leathers without going to the gym and half killing yourself. Rather be hot and sweaty than cold and sleepy. A good undersuit helps keep cooler, too may layers when trying to keep warm deadens the senses.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts