Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you may remember my thread Custom Tail tidy. Well Ive since modified my tail tidy again. Been getting some good coments some lots of people at different bike meets what do you guys think?

Before modding back end CHUNKY ASS!

MK1 PICS

I found with the MK1 it shook around alot when I fitted the original number plate it snapped off at high speed, so ordered a small plate at created the
MK11.

Added 2 angles to keep the plate steady and drilled some holes to make it more of a pro job. Might paint it black or just polish the steal what do you think? Also put on a pair of Dunlop Qualifiers since really impressed with the grip but a bit twitchy on the front under heavy braking.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
It looks ok to me, better then stock.
It just dont "flow" with the bike lines.IMO
Maybe if it was octagon shaped and wrapped
around the can more...:O
I think painting it black would be great.
Cheers Bro.:cheers

·
Registered
133 Posts
it looks very well made but your floggin' a dead horse you cant make any bike look good when ts got an under seat exhaust.

stick the number plate on the back of your jacket/leathers with velcro pads and with a battery powered number plate lamp and loose the tail tidy all together.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
stick the number plate on the back of your jacket/leathers with velcro pads and with a battery powered number plate lamp and loose the tail tidy all together.
You serious? People do this? :laugh I'll take your word for it.

I think it looks great Kwakinut. Might wanna try and find a way to tuck in those wires a little bit, though. Otherwise, fantastic work! Looks loads better than stock.

·
Registered
503 Posts
He's right about the underseat pipes bit though.
That's why B1h B2h models are THE BEST ninja 6's EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts