Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contacted Motorcycle Fairings USA Parts & Accessories to replace my OEM fairings with a one of a kind, concept fairing kit. Dave and his team did a remarkable job, and for a reasonable price.

It took a bit of time and patience working on the custom logos and their placement, but it was well worth it. Dave communicates effectively during the process when you email him, so you're not guessing.

When the kit arrived, I had them installed by Wheels in Motion in Southern California and really liked what I saw when I picked the bike up on Easter Sunday.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I dig that! Props to being one of the few Americans left to put the Stars and Stripes out front. Aren't too many of us left who do... I assume you are USAF, and if so, thank you for your service. :cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you in kind

Thanks humboldtstef, appreciate the compliments and the props. Yes, ex-USAF and very proud to put our flag out front. I love my country, may not like the people running it, but very patriotic! Cheers!:unclesam:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Thanks humboldtstef, appreciate the compliments and the props. Yes, ex-USAF and very proud to put our flag out front. I love my country, may not like the people running it, but very patriotic! Cheers!:unclesam:
Nice. My old man is a USAF vet from the late 50s/early 60s. Crazy old bastard. I made it into the Academy but made the biggest mistake of my life by choosing a state school instead.

+1 on country, president/congress

·
Registered
169 Posts
Those look good. How much did it cost you if youd ont mind me asking. Been wanting to do mine Military green with the usmc on the side and military serial number since I served.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys! Jerry my Father is a USAF Vet too from the 50's. Should have been a gunner but fate had something more lucrative for him... prior to his graduation from basic a plane crashed killing a few members of the USAF Airmen of Note, and since dad new how to play a mean horn... they inducted him into the band!

USMC ZX-6R I hope you received my private message with the information you asked. There are a ton of me too guys making fairings however, I'm impressed with what Dave's team did for me. Keeping in mind they're not OEM fairings, what they lack in perfection (OEM fitment vs. Aftermarket fitment), they make up for it in detail.

I'm a perfectionist and looked past a few quirks and gaps for the finished results.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks as well marpat909, I appreciate it! If you're ever out on the San Fernando Valley on a weekend and want to hit The Snake, let me know!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts