Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anybody know if there is anyway to install some sort of cruise control thumb-over switch on a sportbike? I'm driving from Michigan to Florida in a few months on my 07 zx6r and being to able to shake some feeling into my hand without letting off the throttle would be nice

Any ideas?

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
put the choke all the way on, that should keep you at like 50 :laugh .....jk....and you dont have a choke i guess

the only thing i can think of would be to attach some sort of moment arm to the grip (something stiff, with zip-ties or something) so you just have to hold it at a position rather than twisting the hand...pretty bootleg though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
On long trips going down the highway, I just reach over with my left hand to hold the throttle while I shake some feeling back into my right hand.

I recently put some new grips and weighted bar ends on. Haven't been very far yet, but they seems to cut down on alot of the vibrations.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah its got a sick $113 price tag too

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm going solo from michigan to florida in 2 days.
my 2 friends are taking a plane

·
Registered
1,239 Posts

You;re ridin your bike through the midwest in the middle of January?

Dude ur friggin nutz!

Let me know how that goes for ya tho........... I'm takin the same trip but not until march or april

·
Registered
227 Posts

dont look like they will be doin much riding once you get there

·
Registered
227 Posts
You;re ridin your bike through the MIDWEST ??????? in the middle of January?

Dude ur friggin nutz!

Let me know how that goes for ya tho........... I'm takin the same trip but not until march or april
??????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts