Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Saw this on FB, cool vid, glad the guy is alright, but my question is why must all track videos have the same damn song?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Damn!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Song

Saw this on FB, cool vid, glad the guy is alright, but my question is why must all track videos have the same damn song?
I just thought that it would be epic to make it say "sail" right when he when flying. Didn't know that other track videos had this song already...LOL

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah, I saw that one. Just noticed that the general forum may catch more peoples eye, there isn't many people that go to the video's section. Though I would double post, but if that is an issue, you can delete this one.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Yeah, I saw that one. Just noticed that the general forum may catch more peoples eye, there isn't many people that go to the video's section. Though I would double post, but if that is an issue, you can delete this one.
Most people just go to the main page which lists recently active topics. I very rarely ever go to the individual sub-forums.

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
nICE SOUNDTRACK AND VID..

I HAVE NEVER BEEN INTERESTED IN TRACKING OR TWISTIES I WAS TOO OBSESSED WITH WHEELIES 24/7 BUT THAT SHIT LOOKED BADASS AND GIVES ME MY FIRST CRAVING TO WANT TO TRACK :)

THANKYOU THAT WAS SICK :)

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
That didn't look like any fun to me. I'm trying everything I can not to let that happen. I've had my rear slip on me a bit many time but I was always able to catch it before it ever gets close to that far. Have you guys analyzed exactly what happened and if it could have been prevented? I'm not sure if he has any form of traction control or if traction control would even help prevent something like that. I am installing the Bazzaz traction control system on both of my bikes now but am not sure if it would catch something like that, if I (or my son) weren't able to.

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
Ease off the gas
It's hard to say, when your back tire gets out of alignment with your front as soon as it gains traction it throws the rider like the video illustrates.

Reminds me of the 500cc 2-strokes in moto GP.. Gary McCoy drifting like it was going out of style already :2fingerlol:

Worst thing in that situation is chopping the throttle, in "twist of the wrist" I think I remember them explicitly instructing to keep the throttle open?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts