Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
All of the East coast carriers have been kept at sea for the past few months to minimize new infections amongst the crews. Anyone visiting a ship is in a mandatory waiting period before being allowed on board.

We get notifications of every infection that occurs on base, which building, what rooms, when the person was last at their facility, and when the rooms will be cleared for re-entry.

I have very limited faith in that last part.... Somebody who is shedding the virus, certainly didn't just sit in their chair in their cubicle. All common areas, any common touch point, all the re-circulated hvac.... Just a matter of time.

The number of notifications has increased dramatically, and the rate of new cases has gone from one a month, to one or two every few days.

Just hoping I can dodge this until a vaccine is available.....

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Do you enjoy that sort of grip? I mean maybe if it was a female and she was hot........... but otherwise nope..... not for me...
I don't think I enjoy a tight ball grip even if my wife were the one doing the gripping.

I'm over the COVID crap but we have so many jackasses who continue to get it. We can't have nice things.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
All of the East coast carriers have been kept at sea for the past few months to minimize new infections amongst the crews. Anyone visiting a ship is in a mandatory waiting period before being allowed on board.

We get notifications of every infection that occurs on base, which building, what rooms, when the person was last at their facility, and when the rooms will be cleared for re-entry.

I have very limited faith in that last part.... Somebody who is shedding the virus, certainly didn't just sit in their chair in their cubicle. All common areas, any common touch point, all the re-circulated hvac.... Just a matter of time.

The number of notifications has increased dramatically, and the rate of new cases has gone from one a month, to one or two every few days.

Just hoping I can dodge this until a vaccine is available.....
I know numerous mf's who were put on quarantine with COVID in the barracks, only to pass around their vapes like idiots and continue the spread. These dumbasses are the reason I cant drive more than 45 minutes into the desert.

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
You can understand why the plague ran around Europe for hundreds of years...... Anything that has a mortality rate of less than 100%, somebody is going to presume that they are immune. Until they aren't.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts