Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got myself a new wavy rear disc and a set of polished alloy brake fluid and oil caps although in the bottom pic it looks brushed but its not.

Next to come is a new undertray with built in rear lights and turn signals which iv ordered from the U.S.
Should be here this week i hope:)

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Nice! Looks pimpin

(Is pimpin a cool thing to say, is it still 'hip'?)

Anyways, looks great. Hope we get pics of the future mods, too!

·
Registered
604 Posts
nice, like the mesh in the upper fairing...I just did this to my 01 zx-6r, and painted it the color of the frame...as per colorrite.com....did both sides of the fairing, the upper, and the tire hugger..here's a few pics...let me know what you think. Thanks.

·
Registered
604 Posts
oh yeah, like the illumiglo gauge faces...did that to mine as well. keep up the good work.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ljcorby

Your mesh looks good , did it take you a long time to do because it tooks me 4 hours as it really fiddly.

·
Registered
604 Posts
To do both sides of the fairing, both sides of the tire hugger and the two little spots on the upper fairing, I would say about 7 hours.....wasn't crazy about how long it took, but I am happy with the results.....got some pics of yours?

·
Registered
127 Posts
That is one of the best ive ever seen, please, please, tell me were you go that rear seat unit from??? good that is mint!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts