Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a couple more pics of the 07. Next up is a simple oil change with maxima fluid. As for some up and coming mods, I just want to relocate the rear brake master cylinder reservoir down a little bit and shorten the hose... also thinking about making a new license plate bracket, need to get rid of those 4 bolts kinda ruin the looks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I cant think of anything that looks better than a sweet looking bike in a living room! Now thats interior decorating!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
That first pic stirs something deep inside me Im not sure I can name.

Nice pics, beautiful bike!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'll name it for you its called "blinded" by the stupid amount of flash D'oh.. was still trying to figure out the new camera...

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
sweeeeeeeeeet ride dude!! wish i could keep my bike inside.

·
Registered
604 Posts
nice ride, stay safe...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the seats are made by a local fresno buddy of mine i'll get a scan of his business card up. you can give him a call talk to him about what you want to do and he can give you a price. once thats all worked out you can ship him your seats he'll do his magic and ship em back. like i said i'll scan it tonight and put his info up.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes, he mostly does cruiser seats. but he can do anything sorry i haven't got info up yet... i'm exhausted... tomorrow i'll give another whirl with the scanner.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts