3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pointless waste of money when you can just buy this:

Spinner T-Handle, 3/8" Drive | Motion Pro

Awesome tool that comes in handy for bike work ALL the time.
I think you missed the point, it's got a torque gauge built into it.

I've got Motion Pro spinners and use them all the time. However, they can't tell you how much torque your applying to a fastener.

·
Registered
879 Posts
yeah i noticed the torque guage after I posted my comment, but still... $160...yikes.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
EDIT: Realized after posting that this is about a 3/8 drive T handle, not for hex bits but I'll still leave this up. Plus you can use sockets with this with the proper attachment.

I bought this from Dewalt and probably the best tool purchase to date. It's a ratcheting T handle. Makes working on the bike so easy and it's only 25 dollars. That motion pro stuff and what you just posted are WAY overpriced. This dewalt kit, you get a quality brand with a good selection of bits. The T handle can accommodate essentially any standard bit.

Had this over a year any no quality issues yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Dewalt-Handle...id=1428343404&sr=8-1&keywords=dewalt+t+handle

·
Registered
17,933 Posts
Id have that in my dream tool chest...
On the other hand, I may just get that motion-pro spinner..

·
Registered
17,933 Posts
EDIT: Realized after posting that this is about a 3/8 drive T handle, not for hex bits but I'll still leave this up.

I bought this from Dewalt and probably the best tool purchase to date. It's a ratcheting T handle. Makes working on the bike so easy and it's only 25 dollars. That motion pro stuff and what you just posted are WAY overpriced. This dewalt kit, you get a quality brand with a good selection of bits. The T handle can accommodate essentially any standard bit.

Had this over a year any no quality issues yet.

Dewalt Handle Ratcheting Hex Key Set 500 " Metric 31 Piece - Hex Wrench Set - Amazon.com
That looks nice too, Are the tips hardened? Can you buy sockets for it?

·
Registered
9,016 Posts
Every jackass customer I have who works on their own shit needs a built in torque wrench on every tool.

These buttfucks manage to strip everything

$160 (if the torque wrench is of high quality) is a deal. of course a T handle is more about speed than accuracy and one should be able to know when something is tight (or they just should not be owning tools)

·
Registered
9,016 Posts
This was kinda my point.
I got that........ for people who have some knowledge and feel--it is totally pointless.........for joefucktard every tool needs to be a torque wrench!

Reactions: Ebster1085

·
Registered
17,933 Posts
I use my torque wrench's only on that last half turn.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.