Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some people to ride with in Colorado, I live in pueblo, but wouldn't mind traveling north or south to ride

·
Registered
393 Posts
It's all good, maybe more will chime in as it get warmer. You do any sledding down in BV?
I dont. I chose my bike over a sled actually but wouldn't mind getting one next. :O I know a few people who do though. One owns a boosted R1 :laugh You sled?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Oh ya, it's outrages fun! If you dirtbike, you'll be right at home on a sled. Here a pic from Rabbit Ears pass a few weeks ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sweet! Do you know when and were people meet around here to ride?
Ive only been riding for about a month and Im still fairly new to the area. Ive seen a bunch of people around on bikes but I dont know anyone who rides. :/
Let me know if you find anything out about meet ups or wanna get together and ride though!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ive only been riding for about a month and Im still fairly new to the area. Ive seen a bunch of people around on bikes but I dont know anyone who rides. :/
Let me know if you find anything out about meet ups or wanna get together and ride though!
For sure! Hoping in the next couple of months that will happen.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hell yes. I would be willing to make it up to Denver or down to pueblo. If it means getting the biggest group together
Well, I am a few hours from Denver and the Springs but like 3 from Pueblo but I am more than willing to meet up for a ride this spring/summer.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I am down for meeting up and going for some rides. im about 30 mins to Denver and 2.5 hours to co springs

1 - 20 of 102 Posts