Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was changing cooling liquid I dropped my tank and fuel hose was still attached :|
As you can see on the picture the delivering pipe is probably damaged
FI light blinks and the code is surprisingly "35 Immobilizer amplifier malfunction":O
I'm confused, as I thought that I can simply change broken parts and job done :headbang:
Is it possible that immobilizer is shuting down because of broken pipe or it can be dameged as well?

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey there. Can you tell me more on the loose wire? Where/what/how?
I just got the code too and it has to something like that as I drove it in the garage and took fairings off for another issue and now won't start and shows code 35. So I guess I bumped a wire or something somewhere.

Cheers

EDIT: This is funny to me but as soon as I wrote this I remembered that on the inside on the right hand fairing is the actual Immobiliser Amplifier unit that plugged into the bike wiring. So when I took the fairings off it came off with it. So dumb, but I realized this mistake within 30 mins of this. Imagine if i didn't figure this out for days. I would have been in a bad mood ?

Anyway, I'll leave this here as a reminder to myself and others to always backtrack what's you've done to find the problem.

Pic attached is the unit removed from the fairing and next to plug.

Happy days.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts