Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaned the bike today because the new one will want a clean stablemate I assume. Some weird chick was watching me from a window when I was taking these. I looked up at I could see them trying to flatten against the wall but their nose was too big to hide. The first one has been tweaked (Bit heavy on the overlay, I know) and sized to 1440x900 for my wallpaper so you can click for bigguns! Getting the new bike on Saturday so will have some piccies of that (Gotta try and find it's good angle...)

Excuse the number plate held on by zip ties.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
how u like those pilot powers? be careful i had a friends license plate fall off becuase of zip ties

·
Registered
389 Posts
Nice pictues:thumbup Makes me wanna go out and buy a new digital camera...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great Pics.....Look SUNNY and WARM down under...........only 20F here :rant

·
Registered
894 Posts
That's gotta be one of the best looking 04's i've ever seen...

Well done mate. :hail

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've already lost a number plate. I told the police it's because someone stole it but I think it's because I didn't use those locktite bolts. I had good looking coppers at my house though so I wasn't complaining. My number plate used to be much cooler, it kind of spelt Weeoo! Which is cool, or something. The reason it's on with zip ties is I stood on it and broke it. It's been on with zippies for about 2 months.

The PP are great. Much better than the originals. I only get about 3000km out of a set though but they're worth it. Have had them let go on me but that's because of rider error, too much gas out of a corner at too much lean and I nearly highsided. I actually need new ones. I seem to have trouble with getting objects stuck in them at the end of their lives (There is glass in the rear currently)

Thanks for the compliments guys. The weather was nice, about 30 degrees (87F) so I should gone for a ride but meh. It poured down rain about an hour after these pics anyway. Summer storms, gotta love em.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nah, it's the logo on my radiator cover.

Nice try :)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You're a clever little thing ain't ya Steve!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Jay. The camera is a Sony DSC-T50 7.2MP. The same one I use for my tank cams.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts