Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
check the cbr forum... seems he may have come from there as he was mentioning a cbr "crap" bike... trying to lead us off his bread crumbs me thinks

He wont post up his bike because he probably doesn't have one. This guy is definitely a "troll". There are so many accounts that use the same vocabulary and idiocy that have been created recently that they must be fake. Check out how many wheelie threads have popped up lately, as well as "need bike help" without ANY pictures...
Agreed! This is just another d-bag trolling around because he/she/it has nothing better to do in life than be a complete dumbshit. For more evidence, look back at lowcel's most recent post here...clearly that story is garbage

Reactions: zninja
I think any zx6r rider with any dignity at all would not give a rats ass about what other people think, especially those on cbr's. Their 2014's can't compare to the 2005 zx6r in performance...

Reactions: AlexZX6R
I think any zx6r rider with any dignity at all would not give a rats ass about what other people think, especially those on cbr's. Their 2014's can't compare to the 2005 zx6r in performance...
Hey meow, I have a CBR.

Hey meow, I have a CBR.
This is just coming from a little personal experience and a thread I had up quite a while ago. I'm talking stock, and I know they sell the upgraded "track ready" bikes too. Just seems that in the street game, they are severely lacking compared to the other top brands :O

This is just coming from a little personal experience and a thread I had up quite a while ago. I'm talking stock, and I know they sell the upgraded "track ready" bikes too. Just seems that in the street game, they are severely lacking compared to the other top brands :O
Nah, ZX6R's are certainly better but for a beginner on the track it doesn't make much difference. Truth is on the track the R6 is pretty much top dog.

Nah, ZX6R's are certainly better but for a beginner on the track it doesn't make much difference. Truth is on the track the R6 is pretty much top dog.
I've been DROOLING over the R6's lately... and here is one that I found on CL and it looks to die for! Unfortunately I have a bike already and have no money :laugh

2008 Yamaha R6

I've been DROOLING over the R6's lately... and here is one that I found on CL and it looks to die for! Unfortunately I have a bike already and have no money :laugh

2008 Yamaha R6
I prefer the looks of the ZX6R over the R6. I certainly prefer the comfort of the ZX6R. The R6 is pretty much good for one thing. The track.

I prefer the looks of the ZX6R over the R6. I certainly prefer the comfort of the ZX6R. The R6 is pretty much good for one thing. The track.
I like the zx6r's a lot, don't get me wrong, but I find the 08 and similar year R6's incredibly cool with the right setup. BUT - I will probably always keep a zx around because it's my first bike, AND this forum is great :hail

Agreed! This is just another d-bag trolling around because he/she/it has nothing better to do in life than be a complete dumbshit. For more evidence, look back at lowcel's most recent post here...clearly that story is garbage
Well, I'd like to go ahead and apologize for this...clearly, from another thread that was active recently, but which will go unnamed, he is a real person with a real bike.

OP, I may give you some crap from time-to-time still because, honestly, some of your stories seem a bit far-fetched. However, I do honestly apologize for being an ass to you in this thread and hope things improve as we go forward (if you care to stay around after recent events)

Reactions: Brandon35
I refuse to reveal my tricks... but I can confirm that he is posting from Montreal on an iPhone. :devious
I don't know about you, man...the more I see from you, the more you kinda scare me a little :O

I refuse to reveal my tricks... but I can confirm that he is posting from Montreal on an iPhone. :devious
Bet you don't know what kind of beer I had for breakfast.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.