Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Chicks crazier then dudes on bikes

7K views 46 replies 20 participants last post by  Brandon35 
#1 ·
Met a girl on a redlight once on her cbcrap 600 me on my brand new kawi. Girls looks at me laffs at my bike then guns it before its even green. Never saw her again must have been angry at her man for not buying her a ninja hahahahah

#5 · (Edited)
She knew you were going to write about this on a bike forum and get taunted by other members. That was why she was laughing at you.

#6 ·
I had to go to a charity dinner the other night. Just got done at the dentist and it was in the 50's. Took the truck and what do I see? Hot chick in white leathers on a bike. I immediately felt like a puss and wished I had rode. Actually sorry you're experience was crappie..

#13 ·
Truth is she probably just couldn't accept how awesome you are.

Had a scooter then a brand new 06 zx6r from the dealer. Saleman told to go easy at first as soon as pulleed of the lot gunned it bike wheelied got so scared but i loved it. On my way back home day one hopped on the highway came too hot centrelane on a big swooping right hander in the tunnel 4th gear 200kmh bike wouldnt lean. Diwnshift to third to second hard on the brake still wont budge andby this time im heading towards the wall left lane i saw the reaper was like hell no downshift to first inches away from death bike screams and wobbles hard then leans and turn. Screaming in my helmet exiting the curve gas wide open wheeleeing my out that tunnel. Day one!!!

#16 ·
sounds like a troll thread

Reactions: AlexZX6R
#17 ·
A picture of your bike, might clear this up.:eh::hmmm:

#18 ·
He wont post up his bike because he probably doesn't have one. This guy is definitely a "troll". There are so many accounts that use the same vocabulary and idiocy that have been created recently that they must be fake. Check out how many wheelie threads have popped up lately, as well as "need bike help" without ANY pictures...

#23 ·
Agreed! This is just another d-bag trolling around because he/she/it has nothing better to do in life than be a complete dumbshit. For more evidence, look back at lowcel's most recent post here...clearly that story is garbage

#20 ·
Hmmm still no response. Definitely a troll

Reactions: AlexZX6R
#21 ·
check the cbr forum... seems he may have come from there as he was mentioning a cbr "crap" bike... trying to lead us off his bread crumbs me thinks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.