Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the sport bike family, looking for some guidance and good times around Downtown Indianapolis and surrounding areas. Maybe a bit of Putnam race course

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
New to the sport bike family, looking for some guidance and good times around Downtown Indianapolis and surrounding areas. Maybe a bit of Putnam race course
Hello again Georampage.

This is what I show for Putnam.
June 30th and July 1st. Midwest Putnam
July 14 and 15 STT. Putnam
Jul 28th Indy Ducati Putnam
Aug 26 Indy Ducati Putnam
Sep 29th Indy Ducati Putnam

Feel free to contact me, will do everything I can to help you out.
Suggest contacting STT and Crystal and see about a free day if you have never done one before.
STT makes you test out to bump to intermediate. Strongly suggest not going to the intermediate with the other groups unless you have several track days under your belt and were the fastest in Novice.
I bumped back to Novice at Road American this last weekend and once they let us loose the quickest novice guys gave me a run for my money.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello again Georampage.

This is what I show for Putnam.
June 30th and July 1st. Midwest Putnam
July 14 and 15 STT. Putnam
Jul 28th Indy Ducati Putnam
Aug 26 Indy Ducati Putnam
Sep 29th Indy Ducati Putnam

Feel free to contact me, will do everything I can to help you out.
Suggest contacting STT and Crystal and see about a free day if you have never done one before.
STT makes you test out to bump to intermediate. Strongly suggest not going to the intermediate with the other groups unless you have several track days under your belt and were the fastest in Novice.
I bumped back to Novice at Road American this last weekend and once they let us loose the quickest novice guys gave me a run for my money.
Thanks. I sent you a PM to see if we can work something out. I have a younger friend who wants to join in on this as well if possible. He has more experience than I do on a bike, but would do well in a track setting.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Called and left message.. The more the merrier.

Good chance you will do better than he does, you don't have bad habits.
You might start out slow, but if you pay attention and do what they say you will do great.
The hot dogs that think they can ride can have real issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts