Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
If you do a quick search you'll find A TON of threads on this topic. Most, including myself, go with a RAM stem/u-bolt/etc mount with a 1in arm extension and use a x-grip for the phone. In the threads listed on this forum you'll see different mounting positions, ideas, etc

·
Registered
61 Posts
RAM X mount works great! Had it on my 07 and now its on my 13 holds my phone planted even at high speeds

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you do a quick search you'll find A TON of threads on this topic. Most, including myself, go with a RAM stem/u-bolt/etc mount with a 1in arm extension and use a x-grip for the phone. In the threads listed on this forum you'll see different mounting positions, ideas, etc
great thanks, ya im still new so searching around on here is like a needle in a haystack

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RAM X mount works great! Had it on my 07 and now its on my 13 holds my phone planted even at high speeds
thanks ill google it see what i get

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
What kind of phone... I can get you part numbers for the RAM mount kit. Take them to any moto shop and have them order it. Most can get them through one of the many distributors.

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
I've got an x-grip that I've actually never used if you want it. $20 shipped.
I'm tyrin' to make a sale here cock blocker!

Kidding... lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've got an x-grip that I've actually never used if you want it. $20 shipped.
20$ plus shipping or take a ride up the freeway about 30 min and have powergroove install it since im a lazyass.....:O

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
20$ plus shipping or take a ride up the freeway about 30 min and have powergroove install it since im a lazyass.....:O
Bring another $20. I don't work for free... :devious

·
Registered
442 Posts
Hahaha worrh it for the extra cash since it would take me hrs to figure it out
if it's gonna take you hours to figure out a phone mount....i'm concerned and worried lol

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if it's gonna take you hours to figure out a phone mount....i'm concerned and worried lol
lol im a combat engineer im usually blowing things up not jimmy rigging them to bikes

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
lol I'm a combat engineer. I'm usually blowing things up not jimmy rigging them to bikes
See, there's this ingenious technology called a bolt... That fits into a nut. Not quite as intriguing as blowing shit up but damn it's close.

And it's $20 "shipped" btw :eh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts