Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking for a good cellphone mount/holder for my 2019 zx6r. Any suggestions appreciated fellas.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am using quad lock case with a fork stem mount on my 2019 ZX6R. After several rides, It works great with no issues. Cost a little more, but worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I'll go with the same set up indy636. Does your ID "indy" have anything to do with Indianapolis, Indiana?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi,

talking about the Quadlock Stem Mount... on their website they say to not mount it if there is a lip at the top of the tube. On my zx6r 2020 that seems to be the case. How did you mount yours? Maybe older models have a different stem? :'(

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have that lip and did it anyways.

Unfortunately....lol....

I wrecked my bike last week. Not too bad but went down at about 30mph. Bike is very sad looking at the moment.

The phone? Stayed completely secured in the quadlock without any issue lol.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have that lip and did it anyways.

Unfortunately....lol....

I wrecked my bike last week. Not too bad but went down at about 30mph. Bike is very sad looking at the moment.

The phone? Stayed completely secured in the quadlock without any issue lol.
Ouch, sorry for your bike... I know the feeling I basically dropped my new one after 2 days...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my '19 ZX6R. Looking to accomplish the same take. I like the idea of the fork stem mount to keep everything center but Im not sure how to go about doing it. Any suggestions would be great

1 - 9 of 9 Posts