Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up my Ninjas I'm in So Cal hit me up if you ever want to go for a ride! Ninja for Life!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum brother. Where in Socal? A lot of us here in Socal ride at Ortega,GMR,Angels Crest, PV, Mulholland. During the weekends and weekdays.
Thanks man! I'm in Temecula right now. I rode Ortega yesterday for the first time and I really enjoyed the ride but the traffic made it real sketchy. That's the only road out of the ones you listed that I've rode so I have some work to do haha. Do you ride with a group? Also do you know if that Hell's Kitchen place is a strictly Harley bar? Lets just say I didn't go in haha

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Thanks man! I'm in Temecula right now. I rode Ortega yesterday for the first time and I really enjoyed the ride but the traffic made it real sketchy. That's the only road out of the ones you listed that I've rode so I have some work to do haha. Do you ride with a group? Also do you know if that Hell's Kitchen place is a strictly Harley bar? Lets just say I didn't go in haha
Hells kitchen is great. Everyone I have encountered have been cool. I seriously have never met a motorcyclist in person that was a douche bag. In all my years. You can say we ride in a group most times. A lot of us put meets together when we can,then meet up and ride out. I love Ortega HWY. My fav. place because of the long sweeping and some tight turns, Mulholland is technical,tight and a little complicated. GMR is technical as well but not as bad as Mulholland. Palos Verdes <PV> has some fun stuff. Not too technical. I usually do weekday stuff because my job. Others here are free on weekends. Whenever you want to ride just let me know. I am always down to ride.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya but I meant "ninja" as in the bikes we ride, not the "homies". I like to personify my ride sometimes, pretend to speak for it too, why not it's all in fun. My sig is the name of my bike. Think about it you'll get it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^^^

Best ninja game ever! Haha and ya I know man I don't mind a lil trash talk it's all good. But honestly I can't stand ICP. Like at all. KMK either.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where is the photographic evidence of said ninja?
Well, for one I'm sitting on it in my avi.

If that's not enough I took the attached pic at the look out restaurant on the Ortega in Lake Elsinore if you know where that is. Beautiful view with a beautiful machine.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Well, for one I'm sitting on it in my avi.

If that's not enough I took the attached pic at the look out restaurant on the Ortega in Lake Elsinore if you know where that is. Beautiful view with a beautiful machine.
Great pic, man and great bike. Welcome to the forum.

Also I am old so your av pic looks to me like a 4X6 sitting at the far end of a 2 mile tunnel.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts