Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was digging through my pics putting them on my new pc and found a couple pics of a 92 RS camaro and an 84 Mustang GT that I built. Tell me what you think!

Camaro when I got it. This was the first car I really worked on.

Camaro finished

Mustang when I got it.

During bodywork

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All primed up

And finally finished, shining bright with the TLR

So, I liked the mustang a lot more and did a lot more work to it. The camaro was fun but not as fast. I am now completely out of cars and addicted to bikes and drive a dodge dakota quad cab that I care nothing about.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never got around to it. I changed the seats and door panels and all the plastics in the hatch but I never got the dash and conslole, the bike was too much fun I had to let the car go!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Dude the camaro looked pretty sweet. Always wanted to get an early 80's camaro or firebird but haven't got motovated yet. I had a 87' but got tired of all the body work and sold it. It was only a 4cyl.:( Had plans to get the 2.3l turbo:)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, that camaro was a 92, it was the last year of that body style and also the 25th anniversary edition. It was fun, but not very fast.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Kinda funny I was looking into 3rd gen camaros and fox bodies and then I said whatever it will cost me like 10K in mods to go as fast as a bike :D

SWEEEEET cars tho im jealous!

Jay

·
Registered
584 Posts
My friend also had a 92 RS 25th Anniversary, nice lookin car, but way too slow for a V8.

I had a 1992 25th Anniversary Z28 loaded up with a 5.7 liter. That was a pretty fast, and nice too. I sold it in 2000 for $10K with 62,000 on the clock. I bought it in 1994 with 15,000 for $15K, so I think I got my monies worth. I loved that car, but I needed a truck. I will have to find some pictures of it. I had it pre digi cam days.

Now, my new car, a 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T, that is a fast ass car. That Hemi rocks!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah, mine just had the 5.0 liter in it. I wouldnt race that car against a riding lawn mower to be honest. The mustang was definately the fastest of the two, that's the one I loved, I really did put a lot into that car and I still miss it. I just got tired of breaking things on it all the time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
had a 87 Iroc Z ran high 13s in the 1/4 and still have an 88 LX 5.0 mustang runs high 12s in the 1/4. Havnt run the bike yet waiting for better weather.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts