Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thats a nice bike, although i think he isnt quite down yet with it according to him but i think that i looks pretty sick!

·
Registered
590 Posts
the carbon kevlar looks nasty not to mention do it all not bits and pieces.

the carbon fibre would look amazing though

·
Registered
6 Posts
i've got a lot of the OEM carbon parts for sale...pm me for prices and pictures....i have to sell all those parts if i'm going to get the 07 ZX6R....no reasonable offer will be turned down!!!
I've got:

-- carbon fiber inner fairing pieces
-- carbon fiber knee grips
-- carbon fiber ehaust guard
-- carbon fiber chain guard

plus alot more aftermarket accessories including: Akrapovic slip-on, Muzzys front euro flushmount turnsignals, puig double bubble (w/normal roadwear)

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I wish I had the moolah for carbon fibre. Plus, I'd probably kill myself if I ever dropped the thing and damaged it.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i've got a lot of the OEM carbon parts for sale...pm me for prices and pictures....i have to sell all those parts if i'm going to get the 07 ZX6R....no reasonable offer will be turned down!!!
I've got:

-- carbon fiber inner fairing pieces
-- carbon fiber knee grips
-- carbon fiber ehaust guard
-- carbon fiber chain guard

plus alot more aftermarket accessories including: Akrapovic slip-on, Muzzys front euro flushmount turnsignals, puig double bubble (w/normal roadwear)
jesus, you know there's a for sale section, right? :laugh

-:banana

·
Registered
6 Posts
i know that very well but with everyone talking carbon i'd figure i'd throw it out there so people don't go look for the same stuff at an insane price when I have it available for such low prices....lol sorry don't mean to hijack this thread, but seriously kawasaki carbon fiber is the way to go

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
i know that very well but with everyone talking carbon i'd figure i'd throw it out there so people don't go look for the same stuff at an insane price when I have it available for such low prices....lol sorry don't mean to hijack this thread, but seriously kawasaki carbon fiber is the way to go

i was reffering to crash and davcruz

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
the people demands the truth, and nothign but the truth.

I am here to bring honor and justice and nothing but the truth.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts