Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just happened to stumble onto this forum the other day so I thought I'd join up as I am trying to finish up my 1999 ZX6R I bought it all torn apart, so now I am just waiting for some front end parts which I should hopefully have in the next couple days. then I'll at least be rollin anyhow. It'll be a little ugly for awhile being as I have no front fairings, but i'll get around to that sometime soon, I've got a 15 month old son so he takes up alot of my spare time and money LOL...
Anyhow the bike currently has 10K KM's on it with a full yosh system and a stage 2 jet kit, -1+2 Afams with a 520k DID on it, not a bad deal being as I picked it up for 2000 bucks canadian.

I've loved kawi since day 1 when i got my first street bike a 1984 KZ750 @ 16 years old. I loved that bike
8 years later here I am again back with another kawi!!!!!
anyhow I look forward to talkin with you guys
take care
Adam

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Welcome to the site Adam!

Post up pics of your progress :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
welcome and cool choice in bike!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Welcome to the board, I am in toronto which is not that far from you. when you get the bike up and running, let me know we can go for a ride.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Chris , for sure I just talked to the guy this week with my parts so I should have em soon.

And yes I will be sure to post some pics of before and after..

I was on another kawisite and www.kawasakimotorcycle.org and someone from this site posted a link and i jumped ship like it was goin under, this site a far more model specific so it way more usefull to me.

Great to be here though.
when i said noob i meant to this forum,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts