Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First & foremost, I love all 4 of these (expensive) helmets, but just can't decide which one. I will never go to the track, mainly cruising on the streets and highways.

Here's my opinion and DECIDING FACTOR for each:

1. Jorge HJC RPHA 10 GHOST FUERA - lightweight, matte finish with big Monster logos.

2. Rossi AGV Corsa Sole Luna - sun & moon graphics is pretty awesome, just don't like the shape, kinda long from front to back (kinda reminds me of an egg lol).

3. Marquez SHOEI RF - 1200 Motegi - pretty badass graphic of an ant but color scheme don't really match my 2013 Ninja 636 (green & black).

4. Nicky Hayden Arai Corsair V Nicky 5 - plain awesome color scheme (red, green, silver) and I love the one of a kind brow vent on the visor, shape is perfect, not too long from front to back and not too short either.

After giving it many thoughts, I narrow it down to 2 helmets that I really want;

Marquez Shoei ant graphic (40%) & Nicky Hayden Arai 60%.

can somebody with helmet experience give me some opinions please, I have a Scorpion EXO500 right now and would like to purchased 1 more as my main driver and are willing to shell out the money.

please give me some suggestions.

thank you

Imgur

·
Registered
726 Posts
With helmets in that price range i would definitely want to try them on first...if you like them all go for the one which fits your shape head the best

·
Registered
442 Posts
With helmets in that price range i would definitely want to try them on first...if you like them all go for the one which fits your shape head the best
+1 def try them on. The shoei and aria fit very differently. I would love an Aria, but they just don't fit well at all, but the shoei's fit me like a glove. That said...I still ended up with a RS-1 lol. Gl

·
Registered
233 Posts
If you like how they all fit then AGV any day of the week

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
I'd get a solid Shoei and get busy with some sharpies...

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Like everyone said, try each of them on. I am pretty sure that cycle gear has all of those, so if you have one locally you can go see which brand fits you best.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts