Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Canadian Motorcycle Machine Shop - Engine Rebuilds

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Safrican13 
#1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows of any performance shops in Canada that rebuild street bike engines for street or race applications? I'm thinking of possibly getting my 636 rebuilt from the ground up sometime in the future. I have seen different places online in the US that do it, such as NPS Racing (Niagara Powersports Inc.) in New York, but I was looking for a Canadian shop that does similar rebuilds. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.

#3 ·
Gord Bush in Etobicoke would be my first stop. They do everything and have worked for many many racing teams around the world, even some Americans even trust him to find more power. Then there is Mike Crompton who has been working on race engines for over 20 years including many AMA teams and then there is Zaid at Z1 who is still a top engine builder who spends most of his time south of the border working for MotoAmerica teams since that seems to be the bar that people measure by...:jack. As if Anerican tuners have a monopoly on getting more power out of an engine :laugh

Either way you would be more than happy with either of those 3.

Reactions: MrRumble
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.