Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts
Clean title 07-08 zx6r frame.

Rides straight but rake is a little steep to the neck is possible bent. Perfect stunt frame

It can be straightened.

Reasonable offers accepted.
pics available, I am not at home right now so i don't have them here.

WTB - 05/06 Blue

-Cowl
-Front fender
-Engine cover
-Mirrors

I realize those are the most commonly scraped/damaged parts, just being optimistic. Please pm with price and if you could include some pics it will be much appreciated!

Hey guys,

Oshawa, Ont.

'05:

- Frame (and engine, although I don't believe it is running on all cylinders, has Woodcraft case covers and Samco hoses)
- Sub-frame
- Swingarm
- 2 gas tanks
- radiator
- rear tire hugger

Send me a price if interested.

Jeff

2005-2006 Kawasaki ZX6RR / ZX6R 636 Hotbodies Racing Undertail Exhaust

I am selling my used 2005-2006 Kawasaki ZX6RR / ZX6R 636 Hotbodies Racing Undertail Exhaust. Its been on my bike for about 7,000 Km and I am looking to get a Yosh RS5 or similer slip on. I would honestly rather trade someone for their exhaust then have to order one online and wait for 3 weeks with no can on my bike. Its in good condition, obvious bit of soot arount the opening of the undertail at the exhaust tip. otherwise no scratches. shoot me a text, know if you wanna come by and swap!

2005-2006 Kawasaki ZX6RR / ZX6R 636 Hotbodies Racing Undertail E | sport bikes | City of Toronto | Kijiji

Attachments

Hey guys I have a bunch of oem body work for sale in Calgary off of a 2010 ZX6r, all black pieces. Make an offer on the pieces you need.
Also I have a complete set wheels(front and rear) with rotors, cush drive etc looking for 600 obo. If in Calgary tires would be included, if I ship Ill get the tires pulled off.

5872168114 txt me and Ill send pics of the things for sale. Can't seem to figure out how to upload pics here

I have stock exhaust and prechamber for sale off a 2015 zx636. Its in mint condition. only had around 100km on it, then I changed to M4 exhaust. No scuffs on the exhaust.
I want $200 for everything or best offer. I also have stock cables for the servo, but not selling the servo. I am in the GTA area.

2014 zx6r for sale

Well maintained 2014 zx6r for sale black 15k km new rear tire, coolant and oil . Zero issues. Never dropped and never tried to wheelie it asides from the odd wheel up at track days. M4 pipe otherwise stock

Looking to sell so I can get a dedicated track bike and raise some cash for maybe sv 650 or something for the street and hit the twisites with.

Kingston ontario. Can meet. Asking 8900 will take less.

See ad for pics
2014 ZX-6R | sport bikes | Kingston | Kijiji Mobile

Pm me or text **six1 three 3oh5 forty1 fifty1**

Thanks guys

D

Well maintained 2014 zx6r for sale black 15k km new rear tire, coolant and oil . Zero issues. Never dropped and never tried to wheelie it asides from the odd wheel up at track days. M4 pipe otherwise stock

Looking to sell so I can get a dedicated track bike and raise some cash for maybe sv 650 or something for the street and hit the twisites with.

Kingston ontario. Can meet. Asking 8900 will take less.

See ad for pics
2014 ZX-6R | sport bikes | Kingston | Kijiji Mobile

Pm me or text **six1 three 3oh5 forty1 fifty1**

Thanks guys

D
Hey what stand are you using, looks pretty sturdy

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.