Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
41 - 60 of 90 Posts
any chance anyone in toronto area has a left lower for a 05/06 636?
dealer ordered all new oems for my buddies bike but forgot to order the 1 piece we didnt have old one for... bike trip is tomorrow morning.

if you dont want to sell the lower im willing to borrow with deposit/ rent it.. long shot but we really need this bike rocking for noon tomorrow.

2008 ZX600J8F - TrackBike w/ clear street title ~ 05 Swingarm - Beard Racing Swingarm Conversion Kit w/Captive Spacer - 05 636 Shock w/ Racetech Valves&Spring - NRC generator cover - NRC ignition cover - Nissin 2pot calipers (freshly rebuilt 0 trackdays) w/Carbone Lorraine XBK5+ Brake pads (appx 8 trackdays on pads) - 03/04 zx6r Hindle Full Ti exhaust - 2005 zx6r MC - Galfer Superbike Stainless Steel Brake Lines (new 0 trackdays) - Hotbodies Bodywork (rough sanded) - GSXR Rear Brake Line - Smog Delete - Woodcraft clipon bases/bars - GPRv4 steering damper with modified gsxr1000 mount

Have stock: swingarm, spacers, axle, shock, knuckle, links, f/r brake lines, MC, calipers, stock header, front sprocket

Pazzo levers available

Stock bodywork was sold

Has clear title I'm 3rd owner

Springs

Racetech
.95 front
10.7 rear

@21891km -1 sprocket was installed

Fully drilled & safety-wired

2 Intermediate trackdays on oil/filter
water/water wetter

Asking $4500

2008 ZZR 600/ZX6R $4500 OBO | sport bikes | Sarnia | Kijiji

Bike is located in Sarnia Ontario Canada

GLWS! Hope it sells fast. I am guessing you are upgrading?
Going to shannonville this wknd?
The plan is an upgrade yes :devious
No to shannonville, its a long haul from sarnia, 5/6th i hope to go to Grattan in MI with the upgrade, so id like to move this bike!

This will be the upgrade:

Attachments

That looks like one of Szoke's old factory Kawis. There are 2 or 3 of them around still I believe. Very nice upgrade, I've seen them run!!!

I'm not going to be able to make this weekend but I'm about 80% sure I'll be there for the practice day on Friday, see you there sir!

I am not going to be there Friday. Stupid work getting in the way of riding.
A Szoke bike would be pretty trick. I know a guy who has one of his zx10's
It's got some cool bits!!
Smokey is the winner, its a szoke/mccormic 07/08 zx6r. i let the other one i knew about slip through my fingers last year i wont drop the ball on this one too!

AGVsport leather suit. Previous owner low sided at the track but I have since had the suit fully repaired by tracksidecuts Size 48 Suit is vented Black and silver leather Asking 450 obo

2005-06 Zx6r Competition Werkes shorty Slip-on, excellent condition! No scratches or blemishes. The best sounding exhaust for the 636 in my opinion, little louder but much deeper sound. Also Not too many of these out there.

Located in Vancouver, BC. looking for $325 + ship, PM me for shipping quote

Also Have a set of EBC Double- H Sintered Front Pads for 05-06 ZX6r, Brand new, only opened one package. Never Installed.

This is for a complete front set. Bought for around $130 from canada motorcycle.

Looking for $90 + shipping. (shouldn't be too expensive to ship due to size)

41 - 60 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.