Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

**** Canadian Classifieds ****

18K views 89 replies 49 participants last post by  Mackjay604 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,

The Canadian Forum doesn't have a classified section, so I hope it's alright if I do this. I know the site has a Classified section, however it's not easy to sell something to someone in the states if you're in Canada, so why not create this thread!

Please post the city your part is being sold in, it would make it a lot easier for other Canadian members.

#2 ·
I think it is a good idea, and there are no mods or admins to do anything even if it wasn't a good idea haha. Good luck

#9 ·
I am looking for a bunch of parts....bad track crash on the wknd but walked away!!!

front resivoir and mounting bracket
air intake in front of frame
tach/speedo and mounting bracket
front rims and rotors
rear rim
sub frame and plastic undertray
maybe...... forks

anyone in Canada let me know. I can have it shipped for free :)

Thanks!

I am looking into USA options but if it's here......

#10 ·
Now I got the list I'll keep my eyes open for you buddy, that's a serious list, must've been a hell of a crash glad you are ok.

#11 ·
if anyone has a stock exhaust or a reasonably priced aftermarket for a 98 zx6r I would be very interested, I currently have a stock that has been shortened and the baffle has been removed, as fun as it is, its a little to loud, im new to the zx6 world so im not completely sure what yrs of parts are interchangeable for my exhaust so any imput would be much appreciated.

#14 ·
Tokico

- tokico calipers in great condition from an 05-06 zx6rr. Comes with a set of Performance Friction 07 compound pads with one track day on them.
- oem exhaust

-04-06 R1 parts: brand new fuel pump, used oem mufflers with a&r baffles, black bodywork, wheels

Located in Toronto. Make an offer.
Mike

#16 ·
Located in Toronto

I got some stuff for sale. Came off my 04 zx6r

- stock muffler
- blue micron slip on
- gold pazzo levers clutch & brake
- oem calipers with pads (taken off @ 36K)
- oem rear brake line with bolts and washers
- oem master cylinder
- oem black levers
- oem bar ends
- DRC turn signal resistors
- oem rear fender
- oem turn signals
- 09-12 M4 GP slip on Stage 1 baffle

Just trying to clear some stuff out of the garage

#22 ·
Soon going to be selling a 2007/2008 zx6r two brothers under tail slip on, and a power commander 3. Both items came off the same bike. Looking to get 400 for both. Items located in Guelph, Ontario. Can deliver towards London or towards the GTA or Niagara Falls or wherever within 150 km radius. Can also ship items out! Pictures coming on the weekend! Willing to separate at the right prices.

#24 ·
2009/20013 zx6r Racefit Exhaust like brand new!!

I'm selling one of the best slip-on in the market, just like new-mint mint mint.
New was $600 -yours for only $ 300. I'm near Toronto local only.
A quick note from the Racefit company.

The Racefit Growler is made using all titanium construction and with a carbon fibre silencer sleeve . The exhaust has a large 2.5 inch bore with a small aspect ratio can – very similar to the Yamaha M1 GP bike. The finish is raw and technical – just like the factory/works item. Obviously through the use of exotic materials and again just like the factory bikes it is incredibly light-weight weighing just 825g (including it’s titanium strap).

Naturally with all Racefit exhausts the sound is incredible - it doesn’t just only look like a Moto GP exhaust as it captures the attention of everyone who’s laid eyes upon it and also makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up when it is fired up.
Tnk you.

#27 ·
I'm selling one of the best slip-on in the market, just like new-mint mint mint.
New was $600 -yours for only $ 300. I'm near Toronto local only.
A quick note from the Racefit company.

The Racefit Growler is made using all titanium construction and with a carbon fibre silencer sleeve . The exhaust has a large 2.5 inch bore with a small aspect ratio can – very similar to the Yamaha M1 GP bike. The finish is raw and technical – just like the factory/works item. Obviously through the use of exotic materials and again just like the factory bikes it is incredibly light-weight weighing just 825g (including it’s titanium strap).

Naturally with all Racefit exhausts the sound is incredible - it doesn’t just only look like a Moto GP exhaust as it captures the attention of everyone who’s laid eyes upon it and also makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up when it is fired up.
Tnk you.
Did you happen to order this exhaust straight from the company?

I would like the racefit black edition, it looks so attractive lol

#30 · (Edited)
WTB 09-12 Zx6r parts

Hey, I'm looking for good condition lightly used parts for 09-12 zx6r. Let me know if you have any of the following for sale,

1. Oem front and rear rims, preferably with rotors and Cush drive
2. Rearsets, prefer woodcraft or vortex, part set accepted
3. Clipons 51mm, prefer woodcraft or vortex, part set accepted
4. Ohlins rear shock
5. Tank, original paint only
6. Armour bodies, any non-crashed non repaired pieces
7. Engine covers, GB Racing, part set accepted

I'm in Mississauga, but I'm willing to drive to Kitchener, Hamilton, Whitby, Aurora area. I'm also willing to pay for shipping if needed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.