Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
I've never done moto v logging, so I can only imagine how much effort goes into editing and getting those videos together, however if you don't want to come off as perceived, edit this kind of stuff out maybe? As I understand some of your youtube videos have been moderated and deleted already? Even though some things are extremely mild in comparison to other content people post, it could turn around and bite you in the ass one day.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Lane splitting is legal in CA as far as i know
Thought it was the newport in VA. That's weird, people in california are usually pretty tolerant of bikes, even when we do some pretty stupid stuff.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I haven't even had my coffee yet, so I'll make this as nice as I possibly can.

When you get fucking skull drug down the highway one of these days, you had it coming.

You posted this thinking you were being funny (hence the "haha" in the title). Now you've caught nothing but shit for your reckless riding habbits and the video's intentions are now all of a sudden supposed to be some half ass learning moment for all of those that chose to watch your worthless "motovlog". I can think of countless other things that "get me thinking" other than some douchebag with a motorcycle, GoPro and mommy issues. Keep fucking with people and someone is going to pull your card. It sucks to say this, but you have it coming. Just kidding, it doesn't really suck to say that.

*brews coffee*

·
Registered
201 Posts
You're riding skill and attitude on a motorcycle is as good as your english. If you think you're english is good (which you probably do) I'll say a prayer, but things aren't looking in your favour :S

21 - 27 of 27 Posts