Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Highway 94 ride tomorrow. Do it!!!! Meeting spot is here KSU at 8am ish.

2210 Otay Lakes Rd, Chula Vista, CA 91915

See you there. Lets all have a fun run.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Finishing up my valves this weekend and I wont be done in time. But one of these days I'll join you for a ride. Also I'm not far from Ortega.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Cant wait to get to San Diego. I check in nov.10. Im trailing my bike from my truck. Hope yall ride again. Ive never been to cali before so. I plan on getting lost a couple of times while on house hunting leave.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cant wait to get to San Diego. I check in nov.10. Im trailing my bike from my truck. Hope yall ride again. Ive never been to cali before so. I plan on getting lost a couple of times while on house hunting leave.
Nice. I love San Diego. I grew up there, and I should really move back. I kinda feel like a fish out of water not living there. If that makes sense.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just read this, planning on going out riding with a couple friends tomorrow on banner, if you don't get anyone showing up to your thing you should head on over to us!

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
You stay classy, San Diego. Whether your a whale's vagina or not.
That was immediately what I thought when I read the title =)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Dam it, wish I would have saw this thread yesterday, would have joined you..

Thinking bout doing sunrise hwy to maybe banner tomorrow..

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
:cry:Fuck. I got all excited. Then I found out it was today. I just saw the thread. And I worked today. Why couldnt it have been Sunday?!?!? Why?

·
Registered
631 Posts
:cry:Fuck. I got all excited. Then I found out it was today. I just saw the thread. And I worked today. Why couldnt it have been Sunday?!?!? Why?
There's an ortega ride going down tomorrow. HUGE turnout.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What he said. ^^^^^ It will be Epic fun. Most riders I have seen in a long time. It will be good to see old friends and make new ones. You should go GuardianAres. Meeting at 8:30am at the market side, Lake Elsinore.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
What he said. ^^^^^ It will be Epic fun. Most riders I have seen in a long time. It will be good to see old friends and make new ones. You should go GuardianAres. Meeting at 8:30am at the market side, Lake Elsinore.
I want to. Only problem is cash flow. Tight as is after insurance and registration and next payday is next Friday. But I am VERY, VERY tempted. Only person I've actually ridden with is my father.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want to. Only problem is cash flow. Tight as is after insurance and registration and next payday is next Friday. But I am VERY, VERY tempted. Only person I've actually ridden with is my father.
Yeah, I know how that is. Next time for sure. Or I 'll let you know when I am in your area again and we can hit the 78,94.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts