Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there's a few. since i consider my time in PA temporary, I feel i can post in here :O Grew up in the SF Bay/Area went to school in Santa Barbara, pretty much visited everywhere from San Diego to Eureka.

-:banana

·
Registered
553 Posts
Long, romantic walks on the beach...

·
Registered
389 Posts
with little umbrellas in them..:)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Wow holy thread hijack batman! Any riders from sac wanna go for a ride. Im gonna be in Ecuador this weekend but after that im down!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Got back today Quito, Ecuador is awesome. Im gonna post some pics up for everyone to see. But im down i got sunday and monday off so let me know what your plans are.

·
Registered
257 Posts
No i dont, i might have to go pick up a full akra exhaust, gotta get with the guy and find out when but im down if the weather is nice. Usually go out to Forrest hill road into tahoe national forrest but im down for something new, or we could go out to Highway 49!

·
Registered
28 Posts
ill be in cali in feb we should ride h20-50 and zx6rr06. ill be in the north bay and im way down to roll to sactown for some twisties.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Alright guys im down to ride, I got fri,sat off and get off at three pm everyday this week. I just put on a full Akra and need to break it in!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im down in San Diego.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im over here in Texas!

:bwtiller: :gixxer:

^^^^^^^^^^^^Where is the Kawaswkis?

What part of TX you in? Im from Dallas, just in SD because of military.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
What part of TX you in? Im from Dallas, just in SD because of military.
Abilene
:inlove: love my home town
Born and raised true blood, dust breathing, barb-wire fence line running, boot wearing (but not red neck), Texan from Abilene.

Hows things in SD Ca.?
How long are you there for?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts