Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Depending what you called SW I might've been close too, but I guess I'm more S than SW. I'm in Braeside.

And really, matwht06 most everyone respects newbies. So anytime you find some strangers to ride with, just tell them where you're at and it'll all be fine. I'd def be up to cruise too even if you hadn't got many miles on yet. But either way it won't take you too long to get comfortable.

Haha sorry Dawson, by the time I get to MH I'm bee-lining it for Regina. If I take the bike its just because my truck gets 19L/100km. Move West like everyone else! Everybodys doing it...

Depending what you called SW I might've been close too, but I guess I'm more S than SW. I'm in Braeside.

And really, matwht06 most everyone respects newbies. So anytime you find some strangers to ride with, just tell them where you're at and it'll all be fine. I'd def be up to cruise too even if you hadn't got many miles on yet. But either way it won't take you too long to get comfortable.
Sweet thats good to know man! Love to get some tips too besides the ones from my buddies.

And I live in cougarridge behind c.o.p my name on fb is michael hartley-robinson I just joined that 403 group

Right on I'm on there too.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.