Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
It's an old thread but I'll join the ranks, Calgary is home and yea I'd be up for meeting up with people to go for rides. I'll check out this 403riders fb site you mention now.

Cheers.

Keep the postings coming, but I'm busy this round. Gettin married y'all! After next week ill be joining on tons of trips.

Im in the SW. Matwht06 if you wanna practice i can cruise with you. Also a trip to medicine hat may be do-able sometime, i hear the crowsnest pass is supposed to be a good road to ride. Can find me on the forum facebook page. let me know if anyone is interested in riding.

Im in the SW. Matwht06 if you wanna practice i can cruise with you. Also a trip to medicine hat may be do-able sometime, i hear the crowsnest pass is supposed to be a good road to ride. Can find me on the forum facebook page. let me know if anyone is interested in riding.
Where abouts in the sw? And ya I've heard the pass is pretty awesome and then lundbreck falls as well!

Cool what's your name? And I'm in the sw too I live right behind c.o.p

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.