Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Calgary?

7K views 48 replies 20 participants last post by  636kawi636 
#1 ·
just bought a 2011 zx6r and sorta new to calgary dont know any riders. and with summer comeing up just checking to see if any calgary riders are on here looking for more riding buddies.

#2 ·
welcome good choice on your bike :) not me but im sure there are some canadians in here

#4 ·
gonna want to get some pics up of your bike lol Everyone here loovves their pics haha

#9 ·
Welcome, Yup, T.O. is representing!

Reactions: Levonida0103
#7 ·
Brooks here so 1 1/2 hours out of Calgary. Once I get my class 6 I'll be making my way to Calgary quite often!

#12 · (Edited)
Deadmonton here, waiting for the spring too, Stratotech and the new CASTROL RACEWAY STREET COURSE that's under construction!!! weeeeew!! 2.7miles of twistys and straights! So happy that someone in Western Canada is actually building a track, not closing one down!

#25 ·
It's an old thread but I'll join the ranks, Calgary is home and yea I'd be up for meeting up with people to go for rides. I'll check out this 403riders fb site you mention now.

Cheers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.