Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup ppl.. I tried putting my stock exhaust back on my bike today and ran into a problem with the two wires that connect to the butterfly thats on the exhaust. One of the wires is just stuck and dosent give me no slack to be able to hook it back up on the lil butterfly.any help on how I can get that wire loose to connect it back ?

·
Registered
12,991 Posts
Turn the key on. The servo should do its operational check. As it does this the wire should become loose. Tuen the key back to off half way thru the operational check and itll stop in the loose position.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the wire seems to be stuck ! I turn on the key , but the servo doesn't loosen up one of the wires . And now my FI light is blinking

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Gotta find where the cable is binding and work it free. It's possible too that you may have put the wrong end from the servo onto the valve, where the servo is pulling on something that can't move. The FI light is on perhaps due to the servo motor being unable to complete it's cycle.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I'm sure the light is on due to the servo. Haven't checked the code yet, but that has to be it. It dosent affect it if I run the bike like that right ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts