Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mate Steve and me went to the Isle of Man this week for two days and had a blast. This is the first time I'd been to the island and first decent run I'd done on the ZX6R. Wow, wow, wow awesome place, awesome roads and awesome bike, saw 140+ over the mountain 120mph sweeping bends etc. Massive respect for the 6R and Michelin tyres now, saving up to go again. Some pics of the memories.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Awesome. The TT Isle of Man is an amazing race. Would be superb to visit the track and surrounding countryside. Looks like you had a blast. Great pics!

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
very nice. that looks like fun. the statue is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
looks like a wicked place to see and the castle looks wicked think i would need a week just to cruze around and look look and more look

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to cruise but there is no speed limit when its de-restricted so it would be rude not to give it some.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Who is the grey guy on the grey bike? His hands are crossed and he appears to be out of gas.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Who is the grey guy on the grey bike? His hands are crossed and he appears to be out of gas.
that is the late joey dunlop. he was an absolute god at the TT

·
Registered
117 Posts
Even as a statue, the bike looks insane.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm jealous!! That looks like sooo much fun.

Nice pictures.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Even as a statue, the bike looks insane.
Up close you can see the fairing decals and sponsors on leathers and boots, can't remember the name of the lady that sculpted it, but it is a spot on tribute to a true legend.:hail:hail:hail

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oops forgot, the bike is the Honda VTR SP1 and I've just googled it, was done by Amanda Barton. There is also another one in Ballymoney Northern Ireland (Joeys hometown) so I may be off there next year to pay homage and drink in Joeys Bar.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Many tnks fo sharring, that's one of my dream destinations with the bike..!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts