Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
whats up brodas !!!!:2fingerlol:
as all you brodas know i like to get information from the forum and at the same time contribute to it as well, in this great zx6r.com community :devious
finally i decided to take my baby out and do a full tune up !!! here was my list of thing to do :
-oil and filter change
-coolant flush and change
-replace and clean break pads n calipers
-lube and clean chain
-fix my aftermarket tail light gap
now, after working yesterday for like 8 hours on my bike , i came up with 2 DIY's , oil change, and coolant flush and change, thought it might help some broda :2fingerlol: but i will create two separate threads in details that way it will be easier to find for other brodas , thanks a lot brodas !!
here are a few pictures
getting it ready

removing fairings, and everything

fixing my tail light with velcro, washers and screws

my shocking surprise to find out how mess up my coolant was

rookie mistake , i didnt wait for the bike to cool down to flush it, and burned my leg lmao :nana:

and this is mostly what i used

except for the ebc double hh brake pads i got, dot 4 brake fluid and much more, but thats all picture i took brodas
so im back brodas, like i said ill be making separate threads for this DIYs that way ill help a broda out !!!:2fingerlol:
i just wanna say i missed you brodas, and let the summer begin here in NYC
:nana:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks broda, pretty much ive been workin on my car broda but now im back

·
Registered
100 Posts
I run an 06 as well. I still have stock bar ends, its 50/50 on how I feel with them. How do the new bar ends feel? How big of a difference can you feel? I've been looking for minor upgrades to the bike.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My bar ends are stock broda i painted them green, i had some ebay bar ends before but it made my handle bar shake a lot becauSe of the light weight broda so went back to stock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts