Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on with this weather? Im just a fair weather rider so over the last week havent got the bike out of the garage. Where's the summer gone?
Also anyone around the south area that classes themselves as a fast road rider fancy meeting up? Usually go out with 3 or 4 other riders around the Portsmouth area.

·
Registered
66 Posts
aint seen no summer this year ... think its hidden under all this flood water m8 :(

·
Registered
83 Posts
well well well seems scotlands decided to give us a break and has gave us sun most of the day

i know id hate to be the guys/gals downsouth looks bad

·
Registered
66 Posts
sun in scotland??? aaahhhh i see whats happened someones swapped the weather system around we got your rain you got our sun!

who do i write to report the mix-up

·
Registered
503 Posts
Don't Panic!
Get out there when it's wet and learn how to be smooooooth! I ride in all weathers, on Pirelli Supercorsa's! Boy does that teach you how good modern tyres are, still able to brake pretty hard on near slicks, ace fun!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Here it's not raining but believe me when i say you cant go out for a ride either cause the temp.. hit the 40 degrees !! When your on the bike it's like you'r in an oven....

·
Registered
133 Posts
i risked taking my bike to work this morning did'nt rain,nice1.after leaving work 1 mile down the road and the heavens opened soaked through,got home and the rain stopped.sods law.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Nothing wrong with riding in the rain! I ride every day in Virginia which is about as rainy as the Oxford area of the UK in my experience:)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Don't Panic!
Get out there when it's wet and learn how to be smooooooth! I ride in all weathers, on Pirelli Supercorsa's! Boy does that teach you how good modern tyres are, still able to brake pretty hard on near slicks, ace fun!
Not if you live in Sheffield :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts