Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked all over for reviews on this item. How is it possible that I cannot find not one review. Nothing on YouTube, nothing on forums, nothing on motorcycle magazine searches and nothing on a general google search. I found plenty of for sale sites and parroting of Brembo's advertisement but not one real review from a person using it...

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
I've looked all over for reviews on this item. How is it possible that I cannot find not one review. Nothing on YouTube, nothing on forums, nothing on motorcycle magazine searches and nothing on a general google search. I found plenty of for sale sites and parroting of Brembo's advertisement but not one real review from a person using it...
Reviews from Rogue Racing

Brembo GP4-RX Calipers

My thoughts on Brake Products

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These calipers are gp4-rx, I was asking about the gp4-rs. Are they comparable? I am not familiar with the gp4-rx (or Brembo other caliper products) and where they fit in in the Brembo line up. Clicking on the thoughts about calipers, it would appear that the investment is not worth it unless you go up to the higher brands such as these gp4-rx compared to the gp4-rs

·
Registered
1,874 Posts

I 2nd his opinion re: Galfer & EBC... Remember folks it is only an opinion. And if either are the absolute best brand from your experience, than Great. Likewise, they have not been at the apex for me.

Maybe I'm just an old OCD, picky bugger. Or simply an old codger. I am fine with either.:devilish

1 - 6 of 6 Posts