Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta zx636 with dirt bars and a hohey triple tree. Hohey doesn't make a bracket/mounts for the gauges. I got zip ties holding them on. Not a good look.. I've seen some cnc'd aluminum brakets that fit under the triple tree by the ignition but none that are made for Kawi. Some advice?

·
Registered
180 Posts
do you have a cage? you can take very thin aluminum and bend a bracket and drill necessary holes to mount into pre-existing holes near/around the front end. you can also do the same type of mount to the cage, with zip ties of course or some ingenuity with metal work. for the longest time, the only time i would put my gauges on was to adjust the idle for the lot, eventually i lost them and learned to listen to the bike and feel what the idle needs to be at.

take some pictures, it would help those of us who dont rock the dirty bars to see what you see. may be able to offer better advice.

·
Registered
794 Posts
here in the next few days im gonna be adding to my mount so i can have my a/f gauge look cleaner. i'll make sure to snap a pic for you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts