Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be visiting NTS labs for a few days, flying into Logan Sunday and back out Friday afternoon. So much for the Superbowl:dowhat

·
Registered
413 Posts
My son lived in Malta NY for a few months, they really like it. Guess they got tired of cheap rent so they moved to San Jose CA.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everyone should experience .CA at least once in their lifetime. Been there, done that. Like anywhere else, live in the country, visit the cities.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like flying back from Syracuse may be somewhat more interesting than I had hoped for.... snow is falling; at least these folks know what to do about it. DC would have declared a holocaust and made a run on the supermarkets by now.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course I spoke too soon. Another day and night in Syracuse after I moved to an earlier flight and had it cancel out from under me.....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Could be worse. My son told me tonight that when he flew back from China after Christmas he went thru Wuhan a couple of days before the outbreak started. His wife stayed back to help with her mother and got back a couple of weeks ago. Neither of them have any symptoms!!! She is from a a big city in Southern China which is a very long way from Wuhan. I cannot imagine trying to get back from there now. Best part of him living in California is I have a destination for a motorcycle ride :) last summer made it to Idaho this summer I'm going all the way.

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Al,
looks like I'll fly at 0730 this morning. Nice to be formally recognized for the effort, and the results. Getting mentioned by name for what I do is a affirmation of my process, etc. Good to get home, glad I packed extra everything so I will arrive reasonably unmussed. :)

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
“I would like to give a shout out to Jake Kiehlmeier (SPN-50 Test Lead) and Robert Nees (Naval Surface Warfare Dahlgren EEE) this week. They both changed their plans, dug in, and have been up at SAAB in Syracuse, NY all week to lead the troubleshooting of EDM1 following the test failures. They are laying out the path forward to correct the issues and get us back into testing, and truly represent the values of Competence of knowing their job and Courage to jump right in and do it when the need arises. What’s awesome about this is that it isn’t an anomaly; I see this repeated by members of our team across all our sites, across all of our capabilities, and around the world, day in and day out! Thank you and BZ!”

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I'll be following this up with a trip to Boxboro week after next.... Planning on flying into Manchester, NH, and driving South.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts