• Black

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 4 40.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
do the photo shoop thing and see how it looks and then decide?? nice white bike too

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Black!

and wow, never seen the white ZX14 in a 'real' photo before. Not my taste but looks awesome. That your bike too?

Welcome to the Zone by the way!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, its my dads bike. So you think black, I painted it gray myself already it came out pretty good it looks factory. What Kind of black matte or gloss.

By the way nice blue gauges. Are they any harder to read in the day? Where did you get them? Thanks

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
No, its my dads bike. So you think black, I painted it gray myself already it came out pretty good it looks factory. What Kind of black matte or gloss.

By the way nice blue gauges. Are they any harder to read in the day? Where did you get them? Thanks
Nice job on the grey, looks pretty damn good. How did you do that? Spray can or real paint job? I did a very quick photochop to give you some sort of an idea. It doesn't tie in with the decals as well as I thought it would have so you might be better off sticking with the grey. The blue 04's look awesome with black frames though! If you do get it probably go semi gloss.

I did the gauges myself. I really should write up a how to. You just have to pull the cluster apart and replace the LED's. Quite straight forward and the result looks superb in real life. It's not any harder to read than the stock orange but A LOT brighter at night time. All you need is the correct replacement LED's which I got for free from a local distributor (He gave them to me passing them off as 'samples' because I only wanted 6 or so)

Oh and PS, get a new set of tyres. Damn!

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
whoa! looks like my bike.

the grey frame looks sweet and is pretty unique...i probably wouldnt go to the trouble of painting it black since it's already grey.

looks great.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Wow, that bike is very clean, you must of put a lot of time into it to get it to look that good. Everything matches, It looks very nice, I would leave it. But if you are going to go black, powdercoat it instead of paint, It lasts a hell of a lot longer.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
I like the gray.
BUT, the black will look sweet also.
Your call, Bro.
Id love to pc my frame and all black.
With your gray already done...it looks good.
Id keep it.

Tires, Quarkz, tires.
You folks on the other side of the eq just think you
can throw letters around into any word you want.
:rotfl
j/k Darlin, you are awesome.
One of these days Im going to ask some
photo shop favor from ya.
I got the program and can do nothing but mess up stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts