Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm a proud owner of a brand new 2013 636. I've had it for about 2 months. Kawasaki has been my love since I can remember. I learned on a 250 and before this bike my favorte bike I've ridden to date was my buds 05 636. I had a R6 before this. The R6 is also up there for me, I had a '12 before this but made a high speed oops into a jersey wall. ha As far is the zx goes though as of now I have a full leo, K&N, and pcv. Only problem is there isn't a map on the planet i can find for this set up. At the moment I have a full graves map on there and it is doing ok. She already feels a 1000x better then stock but i can tell the map isn't right. It definitely hiccups in a few spots. Before i go paying a ridiculous amount for the only person on oahu that has a dyno to run it through I was hoping somebody here has something? Anything? Or if you have any other insight?

The picture is from the day i bought it. I havent had a chance to clean it since I put on the exhaust so I'm a tad embarrassed to take pictures of a dirt bike right now. haha but they will come very soon!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
Get a dyno tune. Just suck it up and do it. Even if you get a map from someone else it still won't be right, maps are bike specific cause every one is different.

Welcome

Reactions: PrestonK

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
If the one you have now is working ok. I'd just stick with that one until dyno tune

·
Registered
7,651 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Do you know of any in the central kentucky area? The only ones I've found around lexington are hd dealerships and I'm not sure if they would do my bike

·
Registered
7,651 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
don't take it to a HD dealer! it will come out with chrome everywhere and an oil leak that wasn't there when you dropped it off:)
hahah I'm going to have to share that with my dad since he is a harley guy. Oh the fun in shit talking. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts