Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to decide what to do to my bike..i wanna keep it blacked out..
So far im trying to decide on a windscreen but dont really like the look of the double bubble
some sliders that dont require cuttin the fairing
im gonna black out the headlights and throw some hids in
i dont know what kind of slip on the guy put on it before me but im gonna replace it most likely with an m4,not sure if ill go full or not because then ill need a pc5 for sure(but what about autotune?? any suggestions with that i havent done too much research about it)
but anyone with suggestions or info would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i know right..he said he bought the exaust for like 60 bucks on ebay..lol idk whats goin on with that
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Really nice bike but please don't black out headlights. I think the black lights will look nice if you can't tell they have covers on. Some covers look stupid from my own experience. Anyway, I have the zero gravity black screen and it looks decent. Will look even better on yours though. Oh yh could even get some black fairing bolts :)

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
grab any of the major brands for pipe. if you want a slip-on to save money, you can gut the stock headers and make them closer to full exhaust. most of the main exhaust companies have a black option for the can.
try your best to get a slip on that eliminates the premuffler chamber(comes with a link pipe that replaces big boom box attached to headers). if you want to gut the stock, its pretty simple.

and if i were you, i'd grab a black bolt kit.

and take gatorade caps and paint em black. shove it on the big frame bolts by the rearsets

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone..i was looking into covers since they arent permanent but i have a feeling they wont look very good so im prolly gonna take it to a shop and have them black it out..
gonna have to get the black bolts and the gatorade trick
will the M4 slip on remove the pre muffler chamber?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Agree with Hcky, black bolt kit would look killer. If your gonna black it out, EVERYTHING should be black. Such a good look.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts