Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
if ya cant do a burn out with out putting the front wheel against something then dont bother

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
she just tryied but failed but thats cool. at least she gave it a go

·
Registered
900 Posts
She needs a stronger grip on that brake and less mechanical sympathy. Its a learning curve.

·
Registered
227 Posts
my lil son dont know why you put bizmarcz in that headline i guess you dont know me to well huh...straight brooklyn ny brawler from the hood...:coocoo:coocoo:coocoo
u tell um Biz :fire:fire:bigfinger thats how we roll

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh thats not you? you seem like that type to buy a cbr on the down low and keep it from everyone

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
my lil son dont know why you put bizmarcz in that headline i guess you dont know me to well huh...straight brooklyn ny brawler from the hood...:coocoo:coocoo:coocoo
what he is trying to say, he is from malibu. Malibu's most wanted

yo represent biz, represent all those guys from malibu:laugh:laugh

·
Premium Member
8,203 Posts
if you didnt notice it has a vagina... give her a break
Brutal! :rotfl

But really.. why bother with a burnout when you can just hone your riding skills and leave the boys in the dust. Much more gratification that way. :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
But really.. why bother with a burnout when you can just hone your riding skills and leave the boys in the dust. Much more gratification that way. :)
hey couldnt of said it any better. I think its funny watching a girl beat a guy... just makes it so much better cuz most guys think girls cant compete with them. I would love to see more chicks get into guy sports and embarass the maco guys.

This is true of course as long as some chick isnt beating me at anything... then my opnion may change.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts