Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a new sponsor for the 2016 race season and they wrapped my bike :D
My old 2002 crappy looking matte black zx6r became a beauty. The wrap was done by Dirty Boys Graphics and Wraps in Barrie, On.

Before

After

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Nice. I like it. Great job. First I thought you were a dude <no offense, I'm not smart> until I saw your Facebook post.

·
Registered
206 Posts
AAaaahhh! I think you have a secret weapon... distract your competitor into a freak out moment.

Very... avant garde. Thumbs up

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I'm a Motocross guy so this thing looks bad ass to me. Hell, I even ran hot pink grips a few sets ago, lol. The crazier the better!

·
Registered
206 Posts
i wonder if i can get clear vinyl wrap

Yup, it's like clear coat protection... (I get your drift), but I actually use the thick stuff on the chin of my belly pan for rock damage. Heat gun to get it on and off.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think it looks SICK! How much would something like that normally cost retail?
A lot. About the same as the cost of that bike, so $2000. They had to make the pattern for the bike, create the design, lay it on pretty rough body work and they covered more than just the fairings (frame too)

Let me know if the image isn't working still, I used a site to upload it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice. I like it. Great job. First I thought you were a dude <no offense, I'm not smart> until I saw your Facebook post.
Ya, I get that a lot. I'm bigger then most guys but thankfully better looking :p

No offense taken here

1 - 20 of 21 Posts