Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 06 zx6r was stolen and wrecked a couple weeks ago and i spent every penny just to buy it. Luckily it was mainly cosmetic damage but the fairings are EXPENSIVE. Is there anyone near Rockford Illinois that would donate the front fairing, or the upper right and left fairings? If anyone could help i would be forever grateful.

Brent

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
My 06 zx6r was stolen and wrecked a couple weeks ago and i spent every penny just to buy it. Luckily it was mainly cosmetic damage but the fairings are EXPENSIVE. Is there anyone near Rockford Illinois that would donate the front fairing, or the upper right and left fairings? If anyone could help i would be forever grateful.

Brent
Sorry to hear that bro, that happened to me back in january. Luckily just a few scratches, right rear set, and new locks.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
damn, you didn't have theft on your insurance? Good luck with the donations, but those parts cost an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
157 Posts
No comprehensive on it? and I'm sorry to hear that as I live not too far away. Good thing I taught my ninja Kung Fu. LOL

But to answer your question I don't know anyone who has the fairings but I am looking for an upper front fairing for an 03-04 blue ZX6-R as well

·
Registered
2,414 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just got it a week prior and hadn't gotten it insured yet ugh. I've felt sick about it since it happened :-/

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yea I agree with ninja....atleast you still have it. It could be alot worse.
and I would fighter it till you got the money saved to get the fairings...

·
Registered
619 Posts
I just got it a week prior and hadn't gotten it insured yet ugh. I've felt sick about it since it happened :-/
Sucks but lesson learned dude. I wouldn't even ride a bike that wasn't insured, no matter if it's only a day or a week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts