Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all first time here on this site looks good ok well here i go while driving around town with my family i saw a site i dont wont to see again a brand new 636 ninja blue in colour leave the lights in a hurry and go way to high on its back wheel and over it went made a hell of a scrapping noise sliding down the road bits and pieces going every were sad to see a bike end like this rider looked fine got back off his asss and ran off the road between traffic a bit of skin of forearms etc (was wearing just shorts and t shirt ) as we all do at some stage riding or bikes and funny enough thats when things will go wrong , i was talking my wife into us getting a bigger bike at the time not good advertising for this guys but i won he he he

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
welcome to the site.

Im not sure if its just me, but i had a hard time reading this
I had a hard time reading it too, and I'm Australian. (Unless Australian is another word for lazy :dunno) :laugh

Here, nothing a bit of punctuation and capitalisation can't fix.

Hi all first time here on this site looks good.

Ok, well here I go. While driving around town with my family I saw a sight I don't want to see again. A brand new 636, ninja blue in colour, leave the lights in a hurry and go way too high on its back wheel and over it went. Made a hell of a scraping noise sliding down the road, bits and pieces going every where. Sad to see a bike end like this, rider looked fine got back off his asss and ran off the road between traffic, a bit of skin off forearms etc (was wearing just shorts and t shirt ) as we all do at some stage riding our bikes and funny enough thats when things will go wrong. I was talking my wife into us getting a bigger bike at the time, not good advertising for this guy, but I won he he he

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Yeah. That ain't Australian. Thats called the inability to use punctuation ;)

Just joshing. Sad to see that happen. He must have really been hammering it or was really fat and scooted back too far in his seat. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
lol, sounds like a classic squid manuver. Lets hope he learned a few things from it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
kinda sounds like what happened to me except the shorts and tshirt thing:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts