Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to grab a few quick pics with the city...i couldve done better with more time..but o well, maybe later.

yea, they're repetitive, but im not good at choosing.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looks good man

·
Registered
956 Posts
1st ones is the best IMO... However #3 would be better if you had a tripod and had your shutter speed longer.

Looks good

·
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^yea...i was messin around with the shutter speed and stuff..but couldn't hold it steady enough when i extended it. I actually have a tripod, but didn't use it :(

trying to get the lighting right was difficult.

·
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey you in the A now? We need too setup a photo shoot or something?
werd.

let me know a time and place, and i'll see if i can make it. i definately need to ride somewhere out of all the city traffic...but i don't really know my surroundings that well :laugh: no crazy fast riding..just some fun roads is what im looking for..and a photo shoot would be cool. it should force me to clean her up!

·
Registered
67 Posts
werd.

let me know a time and place, and i'll see if i can make it. i definately need to ride somewhere out of all the city traffic...but i don't really know my surroundings that well :laugh: no crazy fast riding..just some fun roads is what im looking for..and a photo shoot would be cool. it should force me to clean her up!
Dont worry about the crazy fast riding, thats not me :coocoo. A friend and i were looking to ride tomorrow, weather permiting. As for good places, i really dont know any. I do want to get away from all this mulit lane interstate stuff.
As for when, i will check with him tonight and send you a PM or something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts